Register online by Thurday, Jan. 5th at
Click Here to register for an audition
Auditions Friday, January 6th at Windy Ridge
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal Wednesday, January 25th at Olympia
Showcase Friday, January 27th, 6:30-8:00pm
at Olympia High School Auditorium
Performers arrive 5:45pm
Admission: Compliments of PTA
Concession Proceeds benefit 5th Grade Graduation Celebration
Silverhawks Got Talent Showcase Rules & Info
Suggestions for Acts:
Comedy, Dancing, Gymnastics, Instrumental, Martial Arts, Magic, Monologue, Singing, Skits, etc. No lip syncing. BE CREATIVE!!!!
- Come to the audition PREPARED and dressed comfortably to perform.
- Act must be well organized and students should have good presentation skills. (All words and routines should be memorized, polished and loud if singing or speaking.)
- No costumes needed for the audition.
- Bring any props you may need for your act to the audition.
- Perform your act for your parents SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE you audition.
- Student(s) must be accompanied by an adult to the audition and taken home as soon as they finish.
- Acts must be no more than TWO Minutes for groups of 1-3, or THREE Minutes for groups of 4 or more. Please come to the audition with your music already cut to the appropriate time length.
- Provide your own music CD or iPod, KARAOKE VERSIONS ONLY, unless your act is a cappella or has live music accompaniment. A CD player/piano will be available to use. You must provide the committee with a CD to keep or be able to promptly email an mp3 file (already edited).
- Content of act should be age appropriate and suitable for school. A legible copy of any words/lyrics used in your act must be brought to your audition. MUSIC MUST HAVE APPROPRIATE LYRICS FOR SCHOOL. Lyrics containing profanity, drug/alcohol use, use of weapons, or adult situations will NOT be allowed. Parents, please listen to the lyrics before your child auditions.
- Students provide their own costume and/or props. All costumes must be suitable for school. (Leotards for dancers and gymnasts are acceptable). No midriffs please. Please don’t get your act cut last minute because of a poor costume decision!
- You MUST be able to attend the mandatory dress rehearsal on Wed., Jan. 25th at Olympia H.S. Look for an email with info.
Good luck to everyone! Thank you for your time and effort preparing your acts!!!!
Brooke Benson, Talent Showcase Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org